Training & Support
The knowledge you need to stay competitive.
Keep up with industry changes and feel confident using Chief equipment with help from our experienced instructors and support resources.
Register for Classes
Use this area to sign up for classes.
E-Access Technical Support
Learn to repair today’s vehicles—accurately and profitably.
The key to the future of the collision repair industry is understanding the complex structure of modern vehicles. Our training courses cover a wide range of topics to help collision repair professionals get to know the automotive structural changes taking place every year. In fact, Chief offers the most up-to-date structural measuring, analysis, and repair training in the world.
Chief University Training
Extensive resources at your fingertips.
- Chief customer support includes more than just answering questions about our products. Our online manuals and tech literature are available for download at any time. To gain access to our online resources and support, register your product or get product keys and complete the process of renewing your software. Then, you can unlock e-access.
Why should you set up e-access?
With e-access, your Chief tech support export can help you:
- Walk technicians through problems
- Debug a program
- Demonstrate a solution or new process to increase productivity
- Resolve most issues in half the time it would take to do on your own
- Improve the quality of your repairs
- Get vehicle specs online that are updated daily–no more CDs or phone calls looking for missing vehicle specs
See product manuals
Unlike some other industry training programs, these courses require a great deal of thought and present new information. I, of course, take everything I learn back to my students so they have useful, real-world knowledge.