Multitool Workstation with M30
A Complete Workstation
With all the required tools for aluminum or steel auto body repairs. Specially designed for the repair of aluminum and steel sheet metal panels. Easy to handle, mobile workstation cabinet for dedicated dent repair, tool storage, and workbench.
- Includes MultiSpot M30Pro (EL900026) 115V aluminum capacitor discharge stud welder, complete with grounded stud gun and 2-clamp grounding cables.
- Anodized aluminum pulling bar kit (90 cm) with mobile feet and 10×10 cm pivoting bases. The special shape of the feet, with suction cups, will perfectly fit to the car body, including angular surfaces. The kit includes 3 tie-rods and multi-hook gripping heads for a combined or independent dent pulling operation.
- Anodized aluminum pulling system for smaller jobs and a single tie-rod with special heads that can pull either a single or a group of hooks. A circular base accessory for the pulling system (to replace the two feet) is used in the repair of small diameter dents.
- Hammer kit with 4 anodized aluminum hammers:
- Round head – 3.2 oz.
- Round head – 6.7 oz.
- Square head – 6.7 oz.
- Mallet – 20.8 oz.”
- Heat gun is provided to heat the dented area of the aluminum panel that needs to be repaired.
- Heat shield gel is used to create a barrier to protect the parts of the panel that are not to be heated during the aluminum repair process.
- An angled air die grinder is provided as a dedicated tool to eliminate cross contamination during the aluminum repair. Used to remove the weld studs and/or for other sanding or grinding operations.
- A starter kit of aluminum studs, zinc-plated steel eye-bolts with a plastic holding case is provided
More car manufacturers are using aluminum as a lightweight, strong material in constructing vehicles. Aluminum has different properties than steel, requiring special tools, equipment, and processes in its repair.
Request More Information
Single phase input 115V 50/60Hz
Supply fuse rating (slow blow) 15 A
Weight 270 lbs
Dimensions inches 39.4 x 20.5 x 61.4h
There are no reviews yet.