Online Technical Support Network For Chief Computerized Measuring Systems
How do you stay in touch with industry advances? How do you learn about structural changes in new vehicles? With each new model year come new challenges. Chief Training’s goal is to enable you to accurately and profitably repair today’s vehicles. Courses are regularly updated to help collision repair professionals keep up with automotive structural changes taking place every year. In fact, Chief offers the most up-to-date structural measuring, analysis, and repair training in the world.
Resolve Issues In A Fraction Of The Time
What Will E-Access Do For You?
- Allows your Chief tech support expert to walk technicians through problems
- Debug a program
- Demonstrate a solution or new process to increase productivity
- Resolve most issues in half the time
- Improve the quality of repairs
- Get vehicle specs online, updated daily – no more CDs or phone calls looking for missing vehicle specs
Free Chief Tech Support – (Limited-Time Offer)
Chief Automotive Technologies is providing its $399 E-Access® technical support package to buyers of its new LaserLock™ Live Mapping™ system at no charge. The limited-time offer, available from approved distribution partners, gives LaserLock users direct access to Chief technical support professionals who can quickly help resolve any issues.
Making Your Shop E-Accessible
E-Access requires that your shop be wired for high-speed Internet service, either wireless or via a cable. Your shop may already be Internet-ready but, if not, here’s what you’ll need:
1. High-speed Internet service (DSL, cable, or T1).
2. Wireless connections require an Internet/network connection in the same building and within 50 feet of your measuring system.
3. For shops with network cabling, make sure there are outlet(s) conveniently located near your Chief measuring system(s).