impulse Tilt – Pulling Rack
Drive-on ramps and a tilting platform. Plus an affordable price tag.
The new Chief impulse will help you increase your shop’s productivity and profitability. The impulse comes with two 10 ton towers, and additional towers can be added for increased pulling capabilities.
The tilting platform and drive-on interchangeable ramps keep loading and unloading faster and safer. impulse also comes with Chief’s Universal Anchoring System with eight working heights, so techs can adjust it to most vehicles for precise four-point positioning.
- Each impulse Tilt Tower Offers 10-Tons of Power At The Hook
- 6,500 lbs. of lifting capacity
- Low Pressure System Offers More Power And Tighter Control For Faster, Higher Quality Repairs
Using impulse – Tilt is as simple as..
- True 360-degree pulling capability
- Unique tower design that allows ganging around the deck – even at the corners!
- Chief’s innovative deck design for virtually unlimited holding and positioning options
- Chief’s trademark towers with telescoping heads provide unsurpassed power at the hook
- Patented Sure-Lock tower locking mechanism
Request More Information
|Deck Length||18′ (5,5 mm)|
|Deck Width||6′ 8″ (2,030 mm)|
|Working Height||(from floor to top of mainframe) 26.5” (.67m)|
|Maximum Length (drive-on ramps included)||19’8” (6m)|
|Maximum Length (towers extended to both ends)||22’ (6.7m)|
|Maximum Width (Footprint)||6’8” (2.03m)|
|Maximum Height||7’6” (2.28m)|
|Height (with tower rams extended up)||8’2” (2.48m)|
|Weight||3,700 lbs. (1,678 kg)|
|Lift Capacity||6,500 lbs. (2948 kg)|
|Pulling Force Per Tower||10-Ton|
|Radius of Pull||360 degrees|
|Controls||Air-Over-Hydraulic Foot Pump|
|Clearance (recommended on all sides)||2’2” (.66m)|
|Tie-Down Openings (with optional cross-member)||178|
|Power Required||100 PSI Air Supply (7.0 Bar)|