MULTIMIG 511 – Aluminum Welder
Welding and brazing of aluminum alloys, galvanized sheet metal, stainless, and high-strength steel.
A push-pull torch designed specifically to optimize aluminum welding. Built-in cart for easy welder handling, Includes storage for gas cylinder. Synergic pulsed welder with full set of welding programs for easy use.
- Synergic pulsed technology is required by most OEMs for aluminum welding. Includes a complete set of synergic programs in memeory for brazing, welding and aluminum wire.
- Inverter technology enables precision electronic control of output power for better quality welds.
- GREEN technology – Integrated Power Factor Correction (PFC) technology reduces input power by avoiding energy waste found in most electronic-based equipment and ultimately reduces operating costs. High Harmonic Distortion is hard on the power grid wasteful.
- Two types of torches can be used with MultiMig power source – a standard MIG torch or the unique push-pull torch. The Chief Elektron Fusion Technologies push-pull system torch has an up-down digital current adjust at your finger tip, thanks to a feeder built into the grip. The very small and light weight torch (no bulky spool-gun) enables real-time control of welding process by control of the wire feed speed and current level. The push-pull system corrects many of the problems encountered when feeding and welding soft aluminum wire, down to 0.6mm.
- Many programmable options are available to customize the unit’s operation to meet most working conditions. Options include: Arc Length, 2 time, 4 time, Spot Time, Pause Time, Inductance, Burn Back, Soft Start etc. Can operate in pulse synergic, synergic, or conventional mode.
|Single phase input||230V 50/60Hz +15% to -20%|
|Supply fuse rating (slow blow)||30 A|
|Input power||5.7 KVA 20%|
|4.1 KVA 60%|
|3.2 KVA 100%|
|Current adjustment range||20A to 200A|
|Duty cycle (10 min 40°C)||200A 20%|
|According to IEC 60974.1||140A 60%|
|0.8/0.9 Stainless Steel – CuSi3|
|0.9 Flux cored|
|Max. wire spool size||“Ø 200 mm / 5 kg|
|Ø 300 mm / 15 kg”|
|Protection class||IP 23 S|
|Dimensions inches||18.9 x 33.7 x 32.5h|