Vehicle Repair Data
Upper And Lower Body Data For Thousands Of Domestic And Import Vehicles
Thunderbolt® Specs, made possible by Chief’s Accelerant software, but the best vehicle dimensional data in the business at your fingertips. In addition to comprehensive frame information, Thunderbolt Specs include detailed upper body data and capabilities that will increase the accuracy, reliability, and profitability of every repair you perform:
- Point-To-Point Measuring
- Zoom-In Capabilities
- Multiple Zero Points Available
- Photos of Point Locations
- Change Length from Relative to Absolute
- Compatible with Most Competitive Equipment
Discover why 3 point measuring is so important!
Nobody Does Specs Like Chief . . .
- OEM’s work closely with Chief to assist in compiling accurate vehicle specifications. When manufacturer information is not available, Chief technicians measure vehicles themselves, using only Chief’s state-of-the-art measuring systems.
- With Data Resource Centers worldwide and the ability to send technicians anywhere in the world, nobody offers more or better vehicle dimensional data than Chief . . . nobody!
- Upper and lower body data on thousands of domestic and import cars and trucks from brand-new models back to 1990, and even select vehicles from the late 1970s through 1989
- Pre-release vehicle data is added continuously. If you have E-Access™ tech support and order your specs online, new vehicle data is updated continuously. If you do not have E-Access™ and receive your specs in DVD format, you will receive updates two times a year.
Precision General Specifications
For Use With Tram Bars, Frame Gauges And Tape Measuring Systems
No. American General
Precision Universal Measuring Systems Specifications
For Use With Chief Universal Measuring System
No. American UMS
Euro-Pac General UMS