MULTIMIG 621 – Aluminum Welder
The 621 delivers high current output with Three Phase supply voltage
Double Pulse feature – mechanically and electrically controls the welding parameters to make aluminum welding easier and for increased confidence.
- Synergic pulsed technolgy is required by most OEMs for aluminum welding. Includes a complete set of synergic programs in memory for brazing, welding and aluminum wire.
- Inverter technology enables precision electronic control of output power for better quality welds.
- GREEN technology – Integrated Power Factor Correction (PFC) technology reduces input power by avoiding energy waste found in most electronic-based equipment and ultimately reduces operating costs. High Harmonic Distortion is hard on the power grid and contains non-working energy, which is costly & environmentally wasteful.
- Two types of torches can be used with MultiMig power source – a standard MIG torch or the unique push-pull torch. The Chief Elektron Fusion Technologies push-pull system torch has an up-down digital current adjust at your finger tip, thanks to a feeder built into the grip. The very small and light weight torch (no bulky spool-gun) enables real-time control of welding process by control of the wire feed speed and current level. The push-pull system corrects many of the problems encountered when feeding and welding soft aluminum wire, down to 0.6mm.
- Many programmable options are available to customize the unit operation to meet most working conditions. Options include: Arc Length, 2 time, 4 time, Spot Time, Pause Time, Inductance, Burn Back, Soft Start etc. Can operate in pulse synergic, synergic, or conventional mode.
|Supply Voltage||Multiple, 3Ø *|
|Current Output||15A to 275A|
|Duty Cycle**||275A – 40%
255A – 60%
240 – 100%
|Inverter Synergic Pulse||Yes|
|Wire type||0.6/0.8/0.9/1.0/1.2 Fe
|Upgrade Synergic programs in memory||Yes|
|Max Spool size||Ø 200 mm / 5 kg
Ø 300 mm / 15 kg
|Torch cable lengths||3.5m standard
* Selectable input voltage from 200V to 480V
**Duty Cycle – For example 200A – 20% meansthe welder can output 200A for 2 minutes non-stop, at 40°C ambient