ADAS calibration just got easier with Chief’s Mosaic ADT
Chief and Burke Porter Group have teamed up to create the Mosaic ADT (Advanced Diagnostic Technology), the industry’s first-ever automated ADAS calibration system that’s powered by the same end-of-line technology that OEMs use. Other systems rely on measuring tape, plumb bobs, and manual setup – leaving plenty of room for human error. Why risk it?
Chief’s Mosaic ADT is different because:
- It’s automated. Self-diagnostic target and vehicle sensor checks, as well as enhanced radar and laser information sequencing, means no manual measurements or adjustments are required.
- It’s future-proof. The state-of-the-art software automatically updates with the latest OEM repair procedures before new vehicle models even hit the street. No reverse engineering repair procedures are required.
- It’s accurate. Each technician using the Mosaic ADT goes through training and certification to operate the system. Then once the OEM scan tool is plugged in, an ASE-certified technician operates it to facilitate remote diagnostics. This provides an added layer of support and protection to ensure error-free calibrations.
- It reduces the risk of liability. The Mosaic ADT system captures and records the full calibration process and repair history of a vehicle to document that the OEM repair procedure was followed.
- It’s trusted. Product partner Burke Porter Group has almost 30 years of experience developing this same technology that OEMs use for end-of-line calibrations.
ADAS calibration is a concept that could be scary to you if you’re just learning about it. It could also be a huge liability to your shop if done incorrectly or on inferior aftermarket equipment. Mosaic ADT gives you a system to correctly perform the calibration without worry. No need to turn away customers because you’re afraid to perform a calibration. Collision repair of the future will be doing calibration on every vehicle repair, make sure you’re in that group with the new Chief Mosaic!